Friday, March 12, 2010

Kyle. Downtown Redlands. One big adventure.

Kyle contacted me about doing a photo shoot in downtown, Redlands, and I told him that I wasn't too familiar with, Redlands, to which he responded "Dude, Redlands is home to some of the most interesting architecture in the world." (loosely quoted) Anyway, I met Kyle in, Redlands and we went out for n adventure, scaling walls, climbing on rooftops, imposing on friendly Italian restaurant owners (Thanks to Ramano's italian restaurant) and ending up at an abandoned house that I found while I was driving to the shoot. It's always an adventure when you shoot with DonBon. Enjoy!
































No actual vandalism was perpetrated during our trespassing 



Mmmmm cream soda



0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP